7 Lakes Basin - 3 day hike (Aug 2010)

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of Washington. I love the mountains and trees in the Great NorthWest.

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Seattle Drizzle

Sometimes being a full time student who works on weekends can be cruel! By today last year, Seattle had 20 days that were sunny and above 60 degrees. This year, we've had one and that was last Saturday. One day to soak up some good sun and get that valuable vitamin D. But where was I? At the shopping mall, in my dark store, working. Then what does the weather hold for the next week?? Perhaps it's finally spring and the good weather is coming!


I guess not :(

But on the bright side I did get my seadoo launched and ready to go. Even took it for a spin around the lake, but it was super cold and I was in a thick jacket.


I also got some spend some quality time around the fire with my friends!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

ps: Here is my favorite YouTube video of the week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khCokQt--l4

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo a fellow UW blogger! Nice to "meet" you.

    Let's hope that the weather turns around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We work, do homework, go to class, get money, have to spend it on bills and other things like tuition, and then we're broke. We have no life! By the time we have time to relax, there's nothing to do because the credit is maxed and the wallet is empty, lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy sitting by the fire with my friends. I'm looking forward to many nights of that this summer. I'm glad you were able to get that in already. My friends and I already have at least one camping trip planned and I hope this summer isn't a total downer with all rain, it would be nice to not be soaked to the bone for the entire camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few camping trips planned so far, one is memorial day weekend which is coming up here really fast, and the next is for wakeboarding on Banks Lake in June. I hope they both turn out sunny! I also plan on climbing Mt. Adams in August!

    ReplyDelete