7 Lakes Basin - 3 day hike (Aug 2010)

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of Washington. I love the mountains and trees in the Great NorthWest.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boring!

Well, I seem to be having trouble organizing my thoughts enough to pick a topic today. Or even keep topics separated. So I won't! Instead this will be a short free writing exercise :) So I have two interviews today. One of them is my second interview with a company, and the other is an interview with a professor for a summer internship. I hope i do well with the prior, because it is a full time career position, but I really wouldn't complain too much about a paid internship either. I've been so addicted to these Arizona tea in a can drinks lately. Specifically the Diet peach tea which contains literally no calories or sugar, and it till manages to taste great! Over of the weekend I was up in Whistler, BC and I had to look everywhere to find my Arizona tea. Unfortunately no one had the diet peach tea! AAHHH!!! Ok now I'll give you a couple pictures I've taken in the last week with my phone. Enjoy.



Oh and my favorite video of the week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VGTqZhmR-Q&feature=feedu

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! It's been a month since you blogged! :) Enjoying your summer? Wakeboarding a lot? We've been out on the boat some-- it always takes a bit for me to get back in the swing. Have you tried wakesurfing before?

    ReplyDelete